Monday, March 5, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell


So like thousands of other girls across the nation, I have been OBSESSED with Jeffrey Campbell and his impeccable taste for unique, sky high shoes. My personal favorite of course are the Litas (so typical, I know), but how could anyone not love them? (Scratch that, my dad said I looked like Frankenstein when I wore them.) The picture directly above is my own personal pair, argubly the best $170 dollars I ever spent. I got the black suede which is surprisingly not difficult to work with. In terms of how they feel, they are EXTREMELY comfortable, (another surprise), and I get compliments every single time I wear them :) If you were considering getting a pair but are on the edge due to the price, you WON'T regret it. If you already own a pair, I bet we are on the same cloud 9.

Until next time!

XOXO,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment