Thursday, October 17, 2013

Kahala Mall Snapshot Of Style Event







Baroque Top (Forever 21)
Leather Skirt c/o StylingOn
Black Tights
Cutout Boots c/o Shoplately (ZooShoo)

I didn't abandon my blog again! Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been a crazy workaholic recently, and I don't think you want to see fashion posts of me in an apron ;) Tonight I had the pleasure of going to Kahala Mall's Snapshot Of Style Event (with my sister!) for Hawaii Fashion Month 2013. I was one of their winners for their Instagram style contest, and they were so kind to give me a VIP shopping pass and a $20 gift card to the mall. At the actual event there were giveaways and food vendors at a lot of their stores. Pictured above is just 1 example of the yummies they were handing out, I swear we ate so much food it was like a Costco sample run ;) My sister and I also got free hair makeovers, and even got 5 full size salon hair products each! Needless to say, I had a great time and it was a very successful event! Thanks Kahala Mall!

XOXO,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment