Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Voodoo Girl





Hat (Goodwill)
White Crop Top (Windsor)
Shorts (Goodwill)
Platform Sneakers (Jeans Warehouse)
Crossbody Bag (Target)

Please excuse the darkness, I had to take these photos in the late evening as my photographer (aka hubbs) and I goofed and didn't take 'before event' pictures and had to manage with 'after event' pictures. I wore this outfit to September's Eat the Street, which is always a fun event for a foodie like me! I felt really 'witchy' with this look (I think it's the hat), and loved sporting the dark lipstick, torn tights, creepers, etc. I also looooove this kimono! Bohemian is one of my favorite styles and I was totally channeling Vanessa Hudgens on this one, she's one of my celebrity style icons! Who is your celebrity style icon?

XOXO,
Tasha

2 comments: