Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lancome Dreamtone Review


I recently got the opportunity from SheSpeaks to try out and review Lancome's new Dreamtone customized skin tone correcting serum.

About the product:
 "DreamTone is the next generation in dark spot correction. The new DreamTone is 3 barely-tinted serums formulated to visibly correct dark spots, color imperfections and give you a more even-looking skin tone. It comes in 3 serums customized for your skin tone: 1- Fair, 2 – Medium, 3 – Dark."

Product Claims:
IMMEDIATELY: 
• 74% saw glowing skin*


7 DAYS: 
• 70% noticed a more even skin tone*



4 WEEKS:
• 69% saw the appearance of dark spots reduced*



8 WEEKS: 
• 78% saw color imperfections reduced*

*All results based on global self-assessments of women of multiple ethnicities in an 8-week study. 72% reflects 8 weeks of use.


My Thoughts:
Initial thoughts are that I love the DreamTone packaging. The bottle is beautiful and the pump gives the perfect amount of product so I don't waste any. My skin tone was 1-Fair, and it's a light consistency, orange in color. It's not oily and absorbs into my skin quickly, and it has a faint scent that's hard to describe, but not bothersome. Now it's recommended to use the product for 4 weeks (twice a day) to see very noticeable results, but I was only able to use mine for 2 weeks, twice a day. I'm posting my #BareSelfie (as challenged my Lancome) below.

Personally I do think that the serum has a glowing effect and evened out my skin tone a bit, but it's hard to tell in photos, as well as difficult to tell due to the fact that I only used it for 2 weeks, and have some blemishes. I'm liking the product so far, but am hoping to see a more noticeable change in my next 2 weeks of use. (I have my fingers crossed; there have been many raves about it.) I will definitely update you all if there are any differences! 

Disclosure: I received complimentary product from SheSpeaks/LancĂ´me.

No comments:

Post a Comment