Thursday, November 14, 2013

Shoplately Blogger Week!: Phraseology


Hello all! Today I have a very exciting post, as I am excited to announce that I am one of the featured bloggers on Shoplately Blogger Week! Shoplately is a women's fashion marketplace for fashionistas, and one of my favorite online retailers. They carry beautiful unique jewelry and accessories, and have since expanded to also carry clothes and shoes! Blogger week is when select bloggers/vloggers handpick their favorite items, and I chose a beautiful handmade kimono from Phraseology.
Here are just some of the kimonos here! I chose the Disco Dancer Dark Kimono and styled it below. It's on sale now as you can see for only $35, such a steal!

This is from my Instagram @HiTash. I also made a video featuring this item and other Shoplately items here:



Thank you for reading, and be sure to check out my sale event below!:

https://shoplately.com/group/Phraseology/7745#.UoUx6qXXklK



No comments:

Post a Comment